Secretarial Assistant (contract)
6 months\' contract
Distance Learning Centre Ltd is a State owned Enterprise under public private partnership. It offers virtual and classroom based training and learning opportunities to different clients sourced out from different parts of the world using video conferencing. It also conducts computer based training programs and other face-to-face training. DLC is looking for a dynamic young person for its secretarial and administration functions and take on responsibilities.
• 3 passes in A/Ls or any other equivalent qualification.
• Excellent conummication skills.
• Excellent spoken and written English Language skills.
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office and related ICT skills.
• Pleasant, ability to work with others and take ownership of work.
• Should be punctual and be able to work with limited supervision.
• Professional Secretarial Qualifications will be an added advantage
• Should be available to work on weekends
• Candidates should be 25 years or below.
The ideal candidate can look forward practical experience in Secretarial functions under the supervision of Learning and Development Manager and a remuneration package during the period of contract.
Please forward your curriculum vitae via e-mail with two non-related referees within 10 days of this advertisement to the following address: Email.
Distance Learning Centre Ltd 4a Floor of the SLIDA Building 28/10, Malalasekara Mawatha
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume fileApply Now ! Send Your Resume